Starting Monday, December 1, 2014, Community Financial will donate up to $40,000 to local nonprofit organizations that provide heat, food and clothing to low-income families.
Marketing Manager Sarah Cousineau said this is one of her favorite annual giving campaigns that Community Financial runs.
“We will donate up to $10,000 each week, for four weeks, to a different charitable organization,” Cousineau said. “We are thrilled about the opportunity we have to make an impact in the communities we serve through the Warming Hearts & Homes program.”
As a member of our community, you’re invited to participate in this year’s Warming Hearts & Homes campaign by getting social with us! Every social media interaction with Community Financial will result in a $25 donation from the credit union.
Here’s how you can help:
Community Financial will donate $25 every time you do the following:
- Like Community Financial on Facebook – Find our page Community Financial Credit Union
- Tweet using #CFCUwarms on Twitter
- Post an Instagram picture @CommunityFinancial using #CFCUwarms
Giving back to your community has never been easier! Each Facebook like, Twitter post, and Instagram picture equals a $25 donation to help the organizations below:
- Week one, December 1-7: helps The Heat and Warmth Fund (THAW) provide emergency energy assistance for individuals and families.
- Week two, December 8-14: stocks shelves at local food pantries around northern and southeast Michigan.
- Week three, December 15-21: aids The Salvation Army’s “Coats for Kids” program.
- Week four, December 22-28: assists Habitat for Humanity in providing safe and adequate housing for those who need it most.
Get started on your likes, tweets and pictures! To learn more about the Warming Hearts & Homes Campaign visit www.cfcu.org/warms. Together we can make a difference in our communities this holiday season.